Are you looking for furnished, comfortable accommodation in Portland, Oregon, for one month or more?
At the Portland Hawthorne Guesthouse you can stay in your own bright, spacious, furnished room for much less than what you’d pay for a temporary furnished apartment — and still be close to everything!
With an excellent location just across the Willamette River from downtown Portland, the Portland Hawthorne Guesthouse is the perfect place to stay for:
- People who are relocating to the Portland area.
- Nurses, consultants, and other traveling professionals.
- People coming to Portland for a project.
- Guests from out of town.
- People on sabbaticals.
- Extended-stay travelers.
- OHSU rotations.
Five guestrooms are available. Each room’s door has a lock, and all rooms are furnished and carpeted. Linens and towels are included. Each room has a full-size bed, a desk with a chair, a closet and a television set with a DVD player and 70+ channels of cable TV. High-speed wireless Internet access (802.11b/g/n) is included, too!
Guests also have use of the fully-equipped kitchen with their own space for food, a washer and dryer in the basement, and a living room with a 54-inch HDTV, VCR and DVD player.
Next availability: April 1, 2015
Room 1 is on the first floor, measures 13' by 15.5', and has a private (though not in-room) bathroom.
Next availability: December 19th, 2014
Room 2 is on the first floor, measures 12' by 13', and has a private in-room bathroom.
Next availability: September 30th, 2014 to November 23rd, 2014
Room 3 is on the second floor, measures 13' by 14.5', and has a ceiling fan. The bathroom is shared.
Next availability: January 1st, 2015
Room 4 is on the third floor, measures 20' by 22' (it’s the largest room), and has a view of the city. The bathroom is shared.
Next availability: October 30th, 2014
Room 5 is on the second floor, measures 12' by 13', and has an in-room sink. The bathroom is shared.
Rates and terms
- The minimum stay is one month. Preference is given to stays of two months or more.
- Each room is $995 per month. Summer rates are $1095 for the months of June, July and August.
- Each room is single-occupancy only.
- An advance reservation is required. A deposit is requested.
- Sorry, no in-house smokers, partiers or pets.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12 noon.